| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Milano/ Malpensa in October is quite mild at 12.3 °C (54.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.4 °C (43.5 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched. Circa 107.4mm (4.2in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 10:05 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 10:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Milano/ Malpensa October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Milano/ Malpensa, Italy
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Milano/ Malpensa: