| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Milano/ Malpensa in August is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.6 °C (81.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in August is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 97.5mm (3.8in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:19 long and the longest day is 14:46 long with an average length of 14:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Milano/ Malpensa August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Milano/ Malpensa, Italy
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Milano/ Malpensa: